[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #844

Melody in answer to your response to my request . I also giveB  to
insulin pumpers every month all year long, not because I have to but
because I feel this is very worth while to those needing information
about pumping and answers relating to diabetes. If you can give me
information pros and cons regarding the Tandem T slim and the G4 dexcom
visible on the T slim screen instead of a separate receiver , which is
what I asked for 2 or 3 weeks ago I would greatly appreciate it.
B Liliana I understand those using older pumps would not be able to tell
me about a newer type pump, this request was not directed to those using
older pumps.
B Eric: I was most offended by your response and believe you need to have
better comprehension of what you read. a request is asking for help from
others, demanding is of course not a request. I hope you never need an
answer to a problem with a pump or with diabetes , but if you do and I
can help please feel free to request an answer and Will gladly respond
to your need, and yes I donate every month to insulin pumpers as an
ongoing donation and have been for the last 3 or 4 years, have you?

William Barishman

B >