From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Valerie Adams
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:20 PM
To: Fellow Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #843

When I get my insulin refilled through Kaiser, they always send a receipt
telling me my savings and what their regular price is. I receive five
bottles of Humalog at a time. My copay (thankfully!) is $20. But the receipt
shows the total 'retail' price at $256, so just over $50 a vial.
How is it other places are charging $130 a vial?

Valerie

Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)