Re: [IP] Re: How to get Insulin at a Cheaper Price

I have just verified that Medicare, Part B pays for Insulin for pump
users.  The language is not clear.  I am now in the process of getting
refunds.  The main problem was that I did not inform the pharmacy that the
insulin was being used in the pump.  When I had private insurance it was
pretty well covered.  I am not sure if this works for Medicaid.

--
Irv