Re: [IP] Re: How to get Insulin at a Cheaper Price

In the US you have to make the distinction between insulin and an
insulin analog.

In,  I think,  all other countries you can  buy insulin and insulin
analog, such as humalog, over the counter.

Here, the big pharma wants you to get a prescription and pay enormous
prices. It's just the way it is here in the US.