[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #843

When I get my insulin refilled through Kaiser, they always send a receipt
telling me my savings and what their regular price is. I receive five
bottles of Humalog at a time. My copay (thankfully!) is $20. But the
receipt shows the total 'retail' price at $256, so just over $50 a vial.
How is it other places are charging $130 a vial?

Valerie