Re: [IP] Re: How to get Insulin at a Cheaper Price

Anne - some years ago I tried contacting a pharmacy in Fort Erie, Ontario
because they advertised mail order.  But they also specified on their
website that a prescription for insulin would have to be written by a
Canadian doctor.  I tried contacting them a couple of times with no reply.
It would have been worth it for me to fly to Canada or one of my relatives
across the border could go there; but since I received no reply I gave up
on them.  I am all set right now.  But I appreciate your information and
keep it mind.  Thanks