Re: [IP] Medtronic Revel 723 and NovoLog Pen

I also take a look at my reservoir in the morning.  Then I can guess how
long the remaining units will last me.  I have my low reservoir set at 20
units.  That will last me about half a day; then I can plan on when to
change.  Or if I know I am going to be out the house, I will change the
infusion.