[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #842

The difference between the dexcom G4 and the G5 is this the G5 is only
blue tooth meaning it canB  be sent to your cell phone, where as the G4
can be sent to a dexcom receiverB  or certain pumps programmed to receive
the signal the sensors 4 or 5 are not interchangeable.B  My phone number
for anyone on the Tandem TslimB  G4 isB  917 399-9100

William Barishman

B >