 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Yoel Krigsman <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medtronic Revel 723 and NovoLog Pen

Hello Pumpers!

I have been using the pump for the past three years and there are times
lately for me is when I am close to the end of using the reservoir life of
NovoLog in the pump and I am not breadilyb available to stop and switch
out
the set and put a new complete set.

I would bBolusb with the Novalog Pen (After getting how much I need from
the Bolus Wizard) and cancel out the menu) and give me via the Pen, and
then go to Capture Event and add the number I did Bolus in Capture Event,
to my surprise, it will not brecordb as Insulin on boardb&  The printout
of
the daily logs does show that I took the Pen in units but Insulin on board
is not bin useb in my body on the pump.

Is there a way to make this happen or what other method you you suggest so
that I can prevent Overdosing this?

Thanks

Yoel
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)