Re: [IP] RE:new pumps???

Hey William, Did you get/find what you were looking for?  All set?

Just a small rant here:
Just know that not everybody shares your schedule of expectation and your
demand of a response.  If you are "giving" responses with an expectation of
a return, then you are "banking" your efforts, and that is not generosity
(you're actually giving people work to do, which is the opposite of help).
As to your feeling slighted and or disappointed: "If you can change your
mind, you can change your life".
Patience is the better part of valor.
Rant off.

God bless Melody for her putting her money where her mouth is (There should
be more like you Melody, Thanks!)

Eric Podlogar