Re: [IP] Re: How to get Insulin at a Cheaper Price

I ran out of insulin while I was traveling in France this past summer.
I walked into a Pharmacy with my pump and empty Novolog vial and explained
to the pharmacist my situation.

They told me "I'm sorry, we don't carry Novolog. We only have Humalog, but *I'm
sorry that you will have to pay full price*."

I couldn't believe it when they rang it up: *a vial of Humalog was only 20
Euros (= ~$22) *
I pay more than that here just for my insulin copay!

When I told my CDE about this yesterday, they would not believe me.
"There is no way you got that without a prescription or a seeing a doctor!"