No Subject

Gecko/20130509 Thunderbird/17.0.6
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: How to get Insulin at a Cheaper Price
	s=q20140121; t=1446062736;
	bh=Yito5xkbq3sLFADY3Mz05m+mpRMp5tdA84ObsA9BgIo=;
	h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject:
	 Content-Type;
	b=R5YpOSmRDTMR4/73s6agRqbEYOFhoae5pbu/l6WkeZNKkgQDP2Wc9Y2XVAVnp8PJo
	 R3rAnhGhn8yN/wqsWOxjpQvOsXAPuQ1a5+gHQ41Jk9cAP/YjNkoxizldRlnKtju+M2
	 ipFmDP/Z1FlAVOVcQ9e+lfEdZbmBkSA9fBS+x15EBgdziwTCtZvH/cBxB6yVGkzXrp
	 81r9q3ljVk780qJZ5L1PJ//bt4I1RF3TdaVvxFzqPq/f1jCMMfqxNzhaxsUdzCcSBI
	 x+fQZbybMllPOIwAP3JhvGP0ZzqVs/ZOZy9FeHmm/sEruoE3MdEYgoP90a9hurVozn
	 AVlNh8vLxwuEQ==
Sender: email @ redacted

I don't believe insulin requires a prescription. I thought there was
law passed federally a long time ago that said insulin and syringes
will
be available with out a prescription. I could be wrong.
Insulin *analogs* are not really natural insulin and *they* require a

prescription.
Right now you can go into a walmart and buy a bottle of regular
insulin,
no questions asked for less than $30. No prescription required. Of
course the pharmacist can ask questions but I believe the law is
still
in affect.