[IP] Offer: Supplies

One more try?...

I apologize for my first posting, the table was so
garbled I'm surprised anyone was able to read it.
I'm reposting here using non-proportional font so
hopefully it appears as a more readable table.
If you have already responded, you do not need to
email me again as I will respond.   However, I
think there may have been some misunderstandings of
what I had to offer due to the table scrawl.

Anyone who sees something on this list and could
use it and are willing to pay the postage, I will
send it to them.  Please indicate by item number
and name, and provide me your mailing address.
Obviously the more items you can use or share,
the more efficient this exchange will be:

    P/N        Name                            Qty
 1  MMT-385    Minimed Sil-serter               1
 2  MMT-7500   Minimed  Sen-Serter              2
 3             Contour Choice Discount cards    3
 4             One Touch Ulta Mini w/case       2
 5  MMT-503NA  Minimed Pump remote control      1
 6  MMT-378    Paradigm Silhouette infusion set 2
 7             Contour Next USB Cable           1
 8  MMT-7305NA Carelink USB (PC comm link)      1
 9             One Touch Log Books              3
10             One Touch Delica(lancing device) 1
   (small device, thinner needle,
    Advertised as being less painful)
11             Bayer Contour USB BG Monitor Sys 2
12             One Touch Verio IQ BG MonitorSys 1
13             TRUEresult BG monitoring system  1

Please reply by email: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>

Ken