[IP] RE: Offer: Supplies

I apologize for my first posting, the table was so garbled I'm surprised
anyone was able to read it.  I'm reposting here using non-proportional
font so hopefully it appears as a more readable table.
If you have already responded, you do not need to email me again as I
will respond.   However, I think there may have been some misunderstandings
of what I had to offer due to the table scrawl.

Anyone who sees something on this list and could use it and are willing
to pay the postage, I will send it to them.
Please indicate by item number and name.
Obviously the more items you can use or share, the more efficient this
exchange will be:

     P/N                      Name                     Qty
  1  MMT-385      Minimed Sil-serter                      1
  2  MMT-7500     Minimed  Sen-Serter                     2
  3               Contour Choice Discount cards           3
  4               One Touch Ulta Mini w/carrying case     2
  5  MMT-503NA    Minimed Pump remote control             1
  6  MMT-378      Paradigm Silhouette infusion set        2
  7               Contour Next USB Cable                  1
  8  MMT-7305NA   Carelink USB (pump to PC comm link)     1
  9               One Touch Log Books                     3
10               One Touch Delica (lancing device)       1
   (small device, thinner needle, adv'd as less painful)
11               Bayer Contour USB BG Monitoring Sys     2
12               One Touch Verio IQ BG Monitoring Sys    1
13               TRUEresult BG monitoring system         1

Please reply by email: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>

Ken