Re: [IP] Type 1 Diabetic and Obamacare

damn, unreal,sadly real for you

-----Original Message-----
From: John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted>
To: insulin-pumpers <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 11:40 am
Subject: [IP] Type 1 Diabetic and Obamacare

By Jennifer Hudson

PASS IT ON!! A post from the Obamacare Website:

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting
condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose
tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with
$13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this
so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an
email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and
could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the
"REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your
drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive
months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a
federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank
information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties"
weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even
"Affordable."