Re: [IP] Opinions of topics and controversy

I agree with Tina.

Whether we agree with ObamaCare  (ACA) or not, it is now law. We need
discussions from ALL sides so we all can find the best insurance we can,
whether it is private insurance, medicare, medicaid, or ACA plans. No one
person here know ALL the answers, so we need to get opinions on what we
think is best.

It would be good to get rid of all political talk, but it is not always
possible.