[IP] Opinions of topics and controversy

Just was thinking and a good reminder for all, this list is for
discussion.....primarily about diabetes, but that ends up including
insurances, etc, etc, etc and for the really old IP members...Dunkin
doughnuts vs Krispy Kremes, motor cycles and virtual snow ball fights.

Lets all just remember, we all have opinions, we may not all agree on the
best solutions to things be it Obamacare, costs, which pump is best, etc.
We are here to discuss these things and learn. No discussion, no learning,
then no self-awareness to protect us all from the doctors and their
mis-information ( or leading us into a new era for those that are really
good docs).

I mean, isn't that why we have presidential elections every 4 years, or
Olympics every few years?
A) We are individuals and thus Opinionated and we do NOT all agree.
B) No matter who gets elected president, someone is going to be unhappy.
C) Our Opinions egg on our egos and cause us to do stupid things at things
like the Olympic games such as flying down snowy mountains and icy slopes
at 100 mph just to beat the others. Man, those crashes are really painful
to watch. Who is ready to watch those daring people! Personally I can see
no reason for such wonderful and amazing nonsense.

Let's just all agree that sometimes we disagree, and we should all agree
that disagreeing can be an agreement we can all agree with unless we
disagree that we should agree to disagree....uuummm.

Agree....I think I got lost in that, I agree with that.

Saw a movie recently....Gravity, in 3D no less. Interesting movie and in
someways, I relate the oxygen needs in this movie to the needs of a
diabetic (taking insulin). Wow, pretty powerful thinking that way and just
surviving to get through another day.

The day may suck, but tomorrow there are all new chances for things to
shine ( and let other things suck).

Tina

Remeber, with no discussion we would each be inventing the same wheel over
and over and over and....