Re: [IP] Re:T1 Diabetes cause

On the backs of packages, it's required labeling that manufacturers list
the presence of
     1.  Peanuts
      2. Tree nuts
     3. Milk
     4. Soy
     5. Eggs
     6. Wheat
     7. Fish
     8. Shellfish

That's the majority of allergenic foods; if a person is allergic to
something else, say nutmeg or sesame, theyhave to read the ingredients
label carefully.