Re: [IP] Re:T1 Diabetes cause

 There are multiple contributing factors to development with chemicals being the
most recent. Bovine, coxsackie, stress have been in the picture since the 70s.
Air pollution & use if chemicals has increased and the food we consume is not
clean (round up ready soybeans anyone?)

 Once one autoimmune disease is present it paves the way for more. People with
T1 are more susceptible to developing hashimoto's (autoimmune thyroid), celiac.
& rheumatoid arthritis. Also prone to pernicious anemia (vitamin b12 issue).
There is research indicating if you have T1 & continue to eat gluten you
increase the development of thyroid issues & celiac. Even though someone may
test negative for celiac, it can change to positive with continued consumption
if gluten. Celiac also presents with other symptoms besides those impacting the
GI system.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone