Re: [IP] Type 1 Diabetic and Obamacare

Hi Jan
 I am sorry that I have upset you. The original post was so small, I thought it
might get by you. Obviously that was not the case. Myself, I don't have a
problem with people who do not snip. I just scroll to what I want to read and
then read it. I will try and do better in the future.

Oliver

Sent from outer space

On Oct 31, 2013, at 2:13 PM, "Jan H" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>> John, please do continue to post. I think we all enjoy reading these
>> things, I know I do.
>>
>> Oliver
>
 > Yes we do, however, we do NOT enjoy the reluctance to <snip< when replying.
The endless >>>>>>>>>> get redundant and are all unnecessary. This has been
requested many, many times and continues to go