Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:01:03 -0400
From: "John S Wilkinson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Type 1 Diabetic and Obamacare

In my defense, I checked Snopes and nothing came up on Jennifer Hudson. If I
had known the information was wrong I would not have
Posted it. I am not a pathological liar. I don't post wrong information if I
know it is wrong. I am a type 2 insulin dependent diabetic. I like to know
the latest
Information on anything dealing with medicine. When I see an article I
usually post it to IP. Maybe I should not do that anymore

John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY