Re: [IP] Type 1 Diabetic and Obamacare

Why should you stop posting? The first amendment guarantees your right to
post anything. And for folks to respond to it. I posted some whack
information stout "free" plagiarism software once (not here).

After my tarring and feathering, I Iearned to check my sources with more
care? And that everyone else had access to bad info of the internet without
my help.

No biggie.