Re: [IP] Re:T1 Diabetes cause

One by one, my endocrine systems are malfunctioning or failing. Thyroid was
most recent. Now suffering from some sort of arthritis, but not yet sure
which.

I should eliminate wheat and dairy from my diet, to see if that helps. Not
that I eat much of either, but this info supports a total ban.

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>>