[IP] Re: Verio IQ ?

"Is it at all possible, that while you are on hyper focus mode, that

something else abt your testing/frequency, etc might, just might be
impacting the accuracy of the  Dex?
Just curious  : )"

To MMS:

No, I don't think I've been in hyper focus mode.  It's possible that
I've just had a batch of better sensors after a run of bad sensors.  I
used to have great results with my Dex and went through a spell of
about two months with very iffy results.  As you mention, it's always
impossible to know all of the variables.

I will admit that I normally use two Minilink meters to calibrate my
Dex.  Dex tech support always questions me "Are you using more than
one meter to calibrate" and I always cross my fingers and say no.  As
far as I can tell, my two Minilink meters are very comparable, but
maybe I am seeing some improvement by just using one meter.  When I go
back to my MiniLinks, I plans on just using one for a while to see if
there is any difference.  I really don't think that there is.