Re: [IP] Verio IQ ?

Laddie,  you can use the capture event function to enter BG into MM and
everything  will upload to carelink availiable for viewing just as auto
link from  meter. I don't use one touch due to cannot afford strips so I
use several  different bg meters and enter my reading manually.

To bigbo:

I'm not sure what you mean by capture event.  Do you mean to manually
enter events into the logbook and that you manually enter each BG
reading?  Because my insurance will pay for the One Touch strips that
work with my Minilink meter, there is no way I'll manually enter BG
info.  Or is there something else that you mean by capture event?

Thanks, Laddie