[IP] Re: Verio IQ ?

Laddie wrote (in part)
I've been using the Verio IQ for a month now and have mixed feelings
about it.  I like the bright color screen and love that it's ready for
blood the second you get the strip put in.  I can't tell whether it is
more accurate than my One Touch Minilink meters, but it's advertised
as such.  I have been using it for all of my Dexcom calibrations and I
do feel that my Dex has been more accurate than in previous months.  I
don't know whether there is any correlation.
Response:
Is it at all possible, that while you are on hyper focus mode, that
something else abt your testing/frequency, etc might, just might be
impacting the accuracy of the  Dex?
Just curious  : )
IME, when I try new stuff, it seems that I am more 'careful' or regulated or
on schedule or whatever, and like all variables (and Diabeasties IS a
conditions so very impacted by those darn variables....ha ha....) they are
often difficult to control or even identify
MMS
I am using a DEX, well, not this week, I am taking a DEX break, and find it
useful, but wish for so much more for it and my 'numbers'