Re: [IP] Verio IQ ?

thank you bigbo, i was wondering about that as well

In a message dated 10/31/2012 3:59:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Laddie,  you can use the capture event function to enter BG into MM and
everything  will upload to carelink availiable for viewing just as auto
link from  meter. I don't use one touch due to cannot afford strips so I
use several  different bg meters and enter my reading manually. Act down
to capture  event to enter BG then enter your bg and it will upload to
carelink. Hope  this  helps