Re: [IP] Verio IQ ?

Laddie, you can use the capture event function to enter BG into MM and
everything will upload to carelink availiable for viewing just as auto
link from meter. I don't use one touch due to cannot afford strips so I
use several different bg meters and enter my reading manually. Act down
to capture event to enter BG then enter your bg and it will upload to
carelink. Hope this helps