Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book - 5th edition

I have read the new book and the old one.  Don't think it's absolutely
necessary to read them both.  I think the new one has more info. on
Continuous Glucose Monitors.  I think that's the main difference.  I
usually use the book as a reference if I have a question.  Susan