RE:[IP] What would you do?

 If you purchased via insurance, then doesn't it depend entirely on what they
will do?
 If I had spent money on something which they partially covered and it didnt
work out, I would have to talk to them or deal with the item they had purchased
and approved.
 I like the idea of making really sure the pods were not bad, but other than
that, I think it depends on what money/coverage you have to work with.