Re: [IP] What would you do?

It's really too bad about the Omnipod not working for you.  I've been using
it for about 10 months and I've only had a few pods that haven't worked.
After being on this site for awhile and hearing all of the problems people
seem to have with infusion sets and other pumps, I thought the Omnipod was
a great choice.  I'm sorry I have no input about other pumps, because this
is the first and only pump I've ever used.  When you had problems with your
remote, did they change it out for you?  Does the pump not work because you
have a lot of scar tissue from the other pumps you've used?  Maybe you
could try wearing it on your legs.  Since it's tubeless you can wear it
anywhere you have some body fat.  I rotate from my torso to my legs in
hopes of not building up too much scar tissue in one place.

Good luck with whatever happens.  Sorry I wasn't much help.  Susan