Re: [IP] What would you do?

I'm inclined to disagree that the CGM isn't necessary, but I totally
agree about a pump you like.

I'm using a Cozmo which I love and a Dexcom CGM that I also like.  I
don't mind at all that they are not integrated.    I can understand the
advantage of having only one device on my belt, but when the pump dies,
the CGM goes with it.  If I'm forced back to Lantus temporarily or to
frequent shots of Apidra, that is the most important time for me to have
CGM!  Two devices gives me more security.