Re: [IP] What would you do?

I was in the same boat you are in, and I finally decided on the Minimed.
I had tried the Omnipod and it was not for me. Too many site issues.
The minimed CGM is a pain, and because you have to have it hooked up
separate from the pump it can be a pain. I hardly use mine, as I find that
I test myself just as much as when I was using the CGM. Just realize that
when pumping you have to do what is best for you. Good luck!!
Janet
Type 1 22 years, pumping for 11!