Re: [IP] What would you do?

Tracy, you're already doing exactly what I'm doing---running my Cozmo
until it finally dies.  I'll make the best decision possible at that
time and hope for the best.  I'm currently planning on an Animas and
hoping that the integrated version will be available when I need it.
Better yet, of course, would be closed loop, but I doubt if my Cozmo
will last that long.

I am sure sorry to hear the problems you've been having with the
omnipod.  I'm also sorry that I can't give you any advice, but I can
sure commiserate with the trials your having.