Re: [IP] What would you do?

i would concentrate on just a pump you like, not a cgm --pump  combo, the
cgm is not a necessary piece of equipment as the pump  is

type 1 diagnosed age 10, in 1975, NPH and R until 1996, N and
 NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2002,Lantus and NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2011, pumping since
2011..
Minimed medtronic paradigm Revel, one touch ultra link..

In a message dated 10/30/2011 9:29:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,