 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathleen Kienle
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] breast biopsy without pump?

Has anyone had a sterotatic breast biopsy done?  If so did you remove your
pump? If you removed your pump, what did you do for the missing insulin for
that hour it takes to do this procedure?

Kathie

THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.   IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
 RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE OF THIS
 INFORMATION OR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
 E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
 E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
 E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.
THANK YOU.