From: Barb <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] School Headaches with the SAT
To: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 7:10 PM

My daughter had Stop the Clock accommodations for the ACT test and was given
the exam at the same time as the other students (Monday and Tuesday), but it
was given separately in a room by herself with a proctor. Because she
utilized the Stop the Clock to eat she went over the allotted time and had
to miss some of her regular classroom time.  Since your school tests on
Saturdays, they probably don't want to have to pay a teacher overtime to
proctor the test.