[IP] DFW-IUG November 2nd Meeting

We are still working on getting a dietitian to speak at our meeting
but haven't gotten that commitment yet.  So if they do not make it,
what we want is for YOU to share your tips for dealing with Holiday
meals.  We will meet on Tuesday, November 2nd at 7PM (that's the day
after the Rangers beat the Giants in Game 5)  Fifty-50 will be
providing us with some of those fantastic cookies, but if you have
leftover Halloween candy......   Or if you need more of a protein
based snack, please bring something to share.

For our upcoming December meeting we will have Beverly Millison
speaking with us about Supplements and how they fit into the diabetes
lifestyle.  And in January we will have Jeanine Connolly, MA, LPC-I,
from http://www.winwithdiabetes.com/  who will speak on making the
types of resolutions that you will keep.

 For updated details and a map to our meeting location, go to http://dfw-iug.org

--
George