[IP] To Veronica

 You enter grams of carbs on the MiniMed pumps, too. Like most out there
nowadays, it's a Smart Pump.
 Get Dr. H. Peter Chase's second edition book on Insulin Pumps and CGMS from the
Children's Diabetes Foundation in Denver. Order it on their website. He gives a
good pump comparison.

Signe

Sent from my iPhone