[IP] Free contour USB meter

Call 1-888-216-8478 to receive a free ActionKit from Bayer.  It includes the
Contour USB meter, a coupon for $10 off the A1cNow at home A1c test kit, and
some sort of discount card for test strips.
I called today when I got the info in a BD update mailer.  The lady I talked
to said it would take 4-6 weeks to get the meter since the offer has been very
popular!
Or, you can visit www.simplewins.com/ActionKit478 to sign up for it!

Michelle in Boston
MM722 and MM CGMS