Re: [IP] Talking Duabetes Equipment

I stand by my earlier post and I live with this stuff. The Sensecard
Plus is not available here in the U.S.
The only two truly talking mters are
The Prodigy Voice: http://www.prodigymeters.com
and
Solo V2 http://www.solometer.com

There are a bunch of companies with names I've never heard who claim
to have talking meters, but it's only the result read-out that talks.
Many blind people are struggling because the insurance companies
don't understand the importance of this difference.
And for me, even the two that exist now have some gaps: things like
for the Solo, the log doesn't speak the time. Not much use there.
It's also tough when the doctors don't know the meters and
downloading them becomes a problem.
Ah, the industry has a ways to go yet. <grin>

Veronica
Diabetes Melodious is here!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner