Re: [IP] Talking Duabetes Equipment

because of contract price they negotiate. the company they go with
gave them the best deal!

 "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams (1735-1826)

 On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Veronica Elsea <email @ redacted>
wrote:

 > Glad to hear Kayser is making progress. Given that all of these pumps seem to
cost about the same, it seems silly to me that insurance companies would limit
our choices. Oh well, maybe that's why I'm a musician instead. <grin>