Re: [IP] What's the big diff?

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 05:51:51 -0700, you wrote:

>>> Oh Brent! You're making me want to hang on to my Cozmo even longer. I've

 The minimed paradigm pumps are similar. You can enter a bolus by entering units
 of insulin, of course, but you can also do it by giving it a blood sugar
reading,
 and a number of carbs. The bolus wizard calculates the needed amount of insulin
and asks you to confirm that dose.  You can confirm it or change it, as well as
deciding on the form of the bolus (normal, square wave, dual, etc) It lets you
skip a couple button pushes if you start by simply giving it a blood sugar.  If
that number is out of your preset target ranges, it automaticall goes to the
 bolus calculator, which you can then use, or cancel. Pretty simple and
intuitive
to use.

Peter Rowe