Re: [IP] Talking Duabetes Equipment

On 10/30/2010 11:08 AM, Veronica Elsea wrote:

> And incidentally, I have known a couple of people with Kayser who
> didn't have a choice of pumps. They said that Kayser only allowed the
> MedTronic. Hmmm. Not first hand experience, but that's what I was told.
>
> Veronica
I now have Kaiser. I switched becay
use my ppo coverage by United Health Care got too expensive. My
treatment for wet macular degeneration was costing over $800 per month
after UHC (didn't) pay for its share.

Anyway Kaiser (Southern California) did not buy my Ping, but fully
supports it with supplies and test strips. My pump is older than my
Kaiser membership. They support MM and Animas, but not Omnipod or Spirit.

Siles