Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:09:28 -0400
From: "Phyllis" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

Sport Guard works for me. I use it when diving in the Cayman Islands and
have used it in the Florida Gulf. It never leaked and I don't feel
concerned.
Just my feeling; pumps may be water resistant and not 100% waterproof. When
a company puts in writing 'replacement pump free if it is damaged by water'
I'll believe it.
Phyllis