Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 04:30:58 +0000
 Gee so many things that are issues with other pumps just aren't when you are on
a OmniPod. Just jump in and enjoy. No need to pay attention at all.

 And Yes I do remember the Sport case for my old MM. It was clunky and kludgy at

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm
The only experience I've heard with the SportGard on these posts is that it
leaked for them. So this SportGard may be a possibility, but not if it
leaks. How has it worked for you Tom? or anyone else who's used the
SportGard? I want to go snorkeling with it, swim, etc.
Yessi Palmer
Paradigm 515