[IP] Swimming in the St. Lawrence

I just disconnect my Paradigm when swimming in the St. Lawrence.   No
 problem at all. The River can be pretty cool in the middle of summer so I am
not about to stay in very long.   My father bought the property here back in
1949.   The Seaway sure has messed up the most beautiful river in the
world.   I know, I know, it is off topic but that is the way I feel.
Jim Durr
53 years, 2 months on insulin. pumping since 2001