[IP] Listened to us when developing the Solo?

 I was going over some of my archived emails, and ran across this exchange. It
was originally made almost a year ago - 11/23/08. It appears that the company
that has come out with the new Solo pump got onto IP looking for insights.

 I just kinda thought this was interesting. It appears Mr. Kraft is the 'Head of
Products' at Medingo.

Tom

dx'd 1985 age 31
MM 522 since Aug 2007