Re:Halloween Means I am Starting my 56th year. [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

Halloween 1953 I was in the Hospital at Stanford Univ.
Glass syringes and NPH and regular.
When I got my first meter in approximately 1980 it was easier
In 2001 my Endocrinologist suggested that I discontinue my pump and start
Lantus AM and bed time and use Novalog before each meal.

I have my A1c's recorded for over 20 years.They  remain in the 7.0 to 7.5
range. I have no physical problems from my 55 years of Diabetus.
I use the OneTouch Ultra and the soft ware on my computer.
If anyone wants more information
E-mail me.
Would I do better if I got a pump and all the etc.'s that go with it?
Charles Soderstrom D.D.S.
PS. Thank you Michael for keeping
 IP on the Internet.  Yes I will send you a donation.