If you live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area or are willing to drive in we
would like to invite you to our meetings. At our meetings for November
and December we will be having reps from CGMS companies coming to talk
with us. On November 3rd we will have Brooke Gillette from Dexcom and
our December meeting will have Paul Legg from Abbott. Most meetings
will be held the first Tuesday of the month. Our November meeting will
be at Main Event Entertainment, 3941 Central Expy, Plano TX 75023
972-881-8181. There is no charge to attend the meeting. We meet from 7
- 9 pm. The first hour is for our speaker and the 2nd hour will be a
discussion with the members.

For the next several months we plan to have product reps coming to
speak. The first hour you can hear about the product and stay for the
2nd hour to hear opinions from those who are familiar with the
products or are already using them. ....I would like to have a group
like that around next time I go to buy a car!

If you would like to check out our schedule for future meetings you
can see the list of speakers at http://dfw-iug.org/schedule.htm  This
is an Insulin User Group, so if you use insulin to control your
diabetes we would love to have you join us.

and our new Organizer